Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm back/questions for youuu to answer!

Im back! Missed you all terribly!! Omg so long since I have wrote. Holy shit. I fell off track BIG TIME, I weigh 120ish now, which is sad, considering I was like 107 on new years eve when I last wrote I think.

The last 6 months summed up: I graduated magna cum ladue from my university! Wooo! graduation was such a happy day for me. I was thinking about posting some of my grad pics, but I am wearing the ugly cap & gown in most of them so they really don’t show how my body is at all, haha. Uhm school/my graduation project was kinda killer so I went to the gym not that often the last 6 months. I feel so fat and so ugly and my skin is breaking out pretty bad for me. I am constantly annoyed at my family because they tell me I am skinny/pretty and a freak and that IIIIII am the only one who thinks I am fat/ugly, uhm bull fuckign shit, I don’t know why they constantly must lie to me. It makes me pissed off when they call me skinny, I will SHOW them skinny.

Shit, I feel bad for not following up with anyone’s blogs in SO long. PLEASE tell me: the happiest thing that has happened to you/any big/exciting news/the saddest/most disappointing thing that has happened in the last 6 months, etc. etc. just give me like a 7 sentence summary so I can feel like I know whats-a-goin-on with everyone, I feel so left out!!! please reply!...even if its just to say hello :)

Ill try to post more often ish, I probablly wont write for like a week, lets hope I am 115 by then. I feel so huge. I know I wont be happy till I am skinny, so I better go make myself skinny asap. <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Your blog is FAB! I just love your writing. Your last rant had me in stitches!
    Congrats on your graduation, clever girl! By the way, your profile photo is a scream!
    Can't wait to read your next post.

    Sincerely,
    Cinnamon Brown. (That's the name of my blog.
    Do pop in some time.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice blog you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    My Cool blog:CoolPictureGallery

    ReplyDelete