Monday, December 1, 2014

anyone out there?

wow I am surprised I could even log into this account, it has been so long. I am in much need of some motivation, inspiration, and like minded people right about now. A lot has changed since I last posted. Now I am about 2 months away from finishing my RN degree! woo! I was working as a LPN for the last few years. I started running, I completed 2 half marathons this summer and got in good-ish shape, about 107lbs. :) then I went back to school and work FT in the fall and the pounds got packed on. I weigh about 120 now... EW. I feel gross, I feel ugly, even my bf says I have gained weight. (he is honest and wont just lie to my face and say I am beautiful no matter what...He will tell it like it is). So besides wanting to not look and feel like crap I also made a bet with my bf on if I could get down to 99 lbs by April. I intend on going all out to lose weight.I still have to devote a huge chunk of my time to studyng for RN school, cleaning and cooking for the two of us, chores, etc. But I will be working out almost every day. It is wild to think I used to live at home with mommy and daddy and how much free time that gives you. Now I am on my own doing laundrey, dishes,grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, aka a bunch of crap that eats into my study time and work out time! So far 0 cals today, and I am getting ready to hit the gym soon. P.S. is anyone out there?? All the blogs I used to follow have not had any posts in years!

No comments:

Post a Comment