Tuesday, September 29, 2009

09-29-09

Yesterday I ate: 1 chicken salad sandwich (450 tops, is my guess…I was force fed it since I was home for dinenr), ½ a small pancake (uhhh no clue the cals on that, not gonna bother looking it up and I ate it out of my own curiosity to see what my moms new recipe tasted like) pound cake (100 cals…yes I suck…I ate this also on my own free will just to see if the pound cake still tastes good even though it’s a couple days old.)…..god I have pathetic excuses/ways I trick myself into eating.

Yesterday I went to the gym and burnt 600 cals. I went at a really odd time that I normally don’t go at so it was super crowded, and the gym just reeked of BO, so I left earlier then I should have.
Man I am a slacker/total screw up when it comes to exercising/not eating. Its really weird I usually don’t eat unless I am forced to/required to/home for family meals.

….Today I woke up super early, went to hang out with my x bf early in the morning, I did my hair and it looked surprisingly well….i am attempting to practice/learn how to backcomb my hair better to give it more volume… while at his house he decides to cook lunch…and he made burritos with beans three cheeses salsa, lettuce, corn, sour cream, and cooked turkey meat….they looked bomb, and he kept offering me bits but I just kept saying no. yay me for resisting to eat in front of him….i usually ‘trick” myself into feeling happy/good enough about myself to eat when I am with him, not today though.

I don’t think I will go to the gym today….cuz I am a lazy ass. But I haven’t ate anything today, just black coffee. The only food i will eat today will be dinner, because I will be forced to eat dinner unless I magically find somewhere to go/something to do at that hour, whichhh I wont.

No comments:

Post a Comment