Thursday, September 24, 2009

I hate wasting food....

….1 v8 splash, I yogurt, 2 pieces of chicken, 1 poptart, all that I “ate” butreallyitwasfedtomydog/downthesink…. I kinda hate wasting food, but I hate eating food more, so whatev.

Today I ate: chicken burger w/ bun, lettuce and red onions, minimal amts of mustard/hot sauce on it. I am guessing its 400 cals. 2 small sips of vb splash and 1/5 of a piece of pound cake 100 cal. Cheese 100 cal, and cooked mixed veggies 70 cal. Oh and loads of black coffee as always :)

Total: 670. L (btw I always over estimate my calories consumed, just to be extra careful)

I did go to the gym w/ my mom. We stayed for a little over a hour and I did 70 mins of cardio, I burnt 650 cals….ugh I need to stay staying at the gym longer, during the winter I would stay for 1 hr and 40 mins usually and id burn 800 cals on average…. Sooo I am significantly more lazy then I once was…..actually I think its cuz I am outta school for summer break, cuz during the school year me and my sister wake up at 5 am, hit the gym at 6 am, come home from the gym around 8am and shower and get ready to go to school, so its more of a structured schedule/daily habit. But since its summer my sister is off doing her own thing all the time/working, and so I end up going to the gym with my mom instead and she only stays for 70 mins.

I weighed 110 today, so right now my weight is in the 110-112ish range. I can't wait for it to drop to the 103-105ish range!

Tomorrow I am getting my hair cut at a sorta high end salon, so my haircut will be overpriced but I am hoping it will turn out really good because I could really use a good haircut. My hair is total shit, basically the only time it looks good is when I curl it, because I am pretty skilled with a curling iron and curling my hair makes it look super voluminous and shiny…..the whole starvation/malnourished thing has basically made my hair go to hell….oh well, its another sacrifice I make for the end goal.


Stay strong <3

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your ex, babe. And even if you're at the gym for 70 mins, that's still awesome! It's still something, right? You're doing great.

    Stay strong, starve on<3
    -MJ

    ReplyDelete