So I weighed 115 this morning! but I always weigh less in the am. I’m on winter break! Thank god! My best friend is in town she brought me Wasted to borrow, I am reading it, I read about half of it and never finished. I am underlining my favorite quotes in pencil and plan on typing them up. The author articulates things that I relate to SO much, SO well, and it is refreshing to hear someone else who “gets it”. My best friend also got me a Christmas present, haha its wrapped but it is OBVIOUSE it is a book, by the thin wrapping paper and the feel of it, and ED-ish book of course. OMG I love her, she knows me so well. And I love ED boks so much, but I never buy them because I am 1. Cheap and 2. Don’t want my parents to find them in my room and be like wtf.
I want to see black swan BAD!
I have spent a ridiculous amt of money (for someone who is a college student w/ no job) at victoria’s secret buying super super sexy underwear...specifically the lacie hiphugger and very sexy cheeky
My winter break has been amazing so far, I am so happy to be done with fall qtr!!
Ive been eating very little lately, I think mostly because I have been OUT of my house shopping, visitng friends, etc. but I haven’t been to the gym because yesterday was my first official day of break and I slept the hell in till 11am because i was exhausted from cramming for finals, and I had plans at 1am and shit to do around the house so I couldn’t schedule it. Oh well I needed to catch up on sleep I had been running on about 3hrs or less per night all week. today I ate 1 sugar cookie I made the other day, lol it was an angel sugar cookie, I ate everything but it’s head, haha no clue why, but every calorie counts right?
I hope you all are feeling and doing as well as me. <3
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment