Wednesday, February 16, 2011

does this annoy the hell out of you too?

I weigh 110-112ish! About fucking time eh? I feel insanely motivated. I CANT believe I was 127ish around September, ahhhh, nightmare! Thank god that number is never gonna be seen again.

....Holy shit THE MOST ANNOYING THING is when people call FAT like straight up undeniable FAT people NOT fat. Omfg. I got in an argument with someone because I called this girl fat, they said “shes overweight, yeah, but not fat” uhmmmm how the fuck does that make anyyy sense? god damn….and by the way she was fat, I wish I had a pic to post of how fat she was so I could have all of you reinforce the fact that I am right, haha. I am SO defensive of how people describe other peoples bodies, like this average/semi-chubby girl was once described as “really skinny” and I could feel my skin start to boil. My plan to relieve some of the anger associated with peoples idiotic descriptions of other peoples figures is for ME to be outrageously, disgustingly, undeniably skinny so that way EVERYONE looks huge and fat compared to me, and NO ONE can be classified as really skinny if they are bigger than me. There problem solved. This is one of my main motivators to lose mega weight. Weird, but true.

Monday night I came home at 10pm drank 4 cups of strong black coffee, ate a 24hr non-drowzy Sudafed, chewed caffeine gum and studied my ass off for pharmacology, took the test in the morning and got a 97 percent, after literally zero sleep. Wooo. 24 hour non-drowzy Sudafed is THE BEST weight loss tool around. No joke. It makes you unable to sleep, have a rapid heartrate, dry mouth, and feel totally not hungry. I swear. IT IS the miracle diet pill you have been looking for, haha. And it’s the miracle pill for being in need of a hunger suppressor annnnd something to keep you up all night studying like I do.

So everyone in the nursing program with me is trying to lose weight (after all it is about 50 girls, and what do all girls want?) BUT they are doing weight watchers and the HCG diet (I heard of a few ppl who have done it with amazing results, might be worth looking into) and whatnot, and I cant wait to watch them all STILL be fat by the time we graduate. hahaha. well they can lose weight, I don’t care, but IIIIIiiiiii just want to lose significantly more weight then them, faster then them. And I WILL. I want to be NOTICABLLY smaller. Like its cold now since its winter so I am wearing sweatshirts and jackets that are semi-bulky-ish, and so I want spring to get here and then BAM I want to be tiny, 100-ish pounds and wear a pair of shorts and a tight shirt and have everyone’s jaw drop. Cuz honestly I have never worn any clothes that have shown off my figure the entire time I have been in school with these people. My collarbones, my arms, they have alllll been hidden, I cant wait to reveal them when the time is right. Blahhh ttyl I gotta get stuff done for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment