yep, that's me. pic from yesterday. it doesn't show off my figure well since its a dress/i'm all covered up. I took some GOOD pics of me in a cute outfit a couple days ago, but my sis deleted them off her camera. :( I weigh like 110 again. fuck. I need to lose weight. I am almost on summer break, I am studying for my Med-Surg final right now....kinda. I can not wait to be on my 10 day break from school, no studying, just the gym and starving...untill then I am just sitting on my ass studying all day long. ughhhh.
Saturday, June 11, 2011
me
yep, that's me. pic from yesterday. it doesn't show off my figure well since its a dress/i'm all covered up. I took some GOOD pics of me in a cute outfit a couple days ago, but my sis deleted them off her camera. :( I weigh like 110 again. fuck. I need to lose weight. I am almost on summer break, I am studying for my Med-Surg final right now....kinda. I can not wait to be on my 10 day break from school, no studying, just the gym and starving...untill then I am just sitting on my ass studying all day long. ughhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey i just wanted to say that i loove ur blog and i was looking at ur pix and u look RLY good! keep it up and keep posting! <3
ReplyDeletei am really looking up to you keep ot up and also i would like to ask you a few questions and communicate with you or any other girls who might have tips or just want to talk
ReplyDeleteso just email me :)