Monday, May 30, 2011

I went shopping yesterday, I was about to go to the gym and one of my best friends called and since I hadn’t seen her since august I definitely was gonna choose seeing her over the gym, by the time we got home the gym was closed. I bought a cute shrug/sweater type thing for 9 dollars. I didn’t bother shopping for jeans because my ass shrinks outta jeans quick when I am loosing weight, which I plan on doing. I will buy myself a nice pair of designer jeans (on sale of course) when I am too small to fit into all my current size 0 nice jeans, or when they don’t fit me tight anymore. I weighed 108 this morning. boo. But I will take it, I will work with it.

My legs are SO sore from my run on sat. ahhhh. Ahh!!! I just realized its memorial day so the gym is closed!!!! Lame. I was actually gonna go today. I don’t want to run outside due to the fact my legs are too sore to run, they could do a treadmeal or elliptical at the gym, but not a run…and due to the fact that on my last 3 mile run around my neighborhood I saw a homeless looking man on a bike, and a creepy truck drove past me about 6 times, and I was beginning to suspect either he was A. lost or B. trying to scope out where I was running from/to in order to see where I live or C. wanting to abduct me! Haha. Im paranoid. But seriously us young girls gotta watch our backkk. Ill just catch up on homework today and hope someone invites me to hang out.

PS my blog wont let me follow anyone OR view my followers! Wtf. Its been like this for a while, anyone know how to fix it???

No comments:

Post a Comment