I weigh 109-110ish…Hmm I guess a good diet is to get so horribly stressed/anxious/depressed you cannot even imagine eating. That has basically been me lately. Idk if its “real” weight loss, I mean I am probably just NOT full of food/fluids, and that’s why I weigh less, either way its nice, if the reasons for it happening weren’t so shit. I forced myself to eat an apple the other day because I was gonna be driving for 1 hour and when I am starving and driving I feel really roadsick/become borderline blackout.
Im having troubles with my bf. I don’t wanna get into it. We didn’t talk for a couple days, I got so sad all I wanted to do was sleep and lay in my room in the dark. I hate when things are unsettled/shakey with us, because it distracts me SO bad from other things. Like thank god I didn’t have any school stuff to get done. First day back at school was today, ugh totally depressing. BUT I don’t have one of my classes till mon, and the orientation to my other class till wed. so I kinda have a few days left of freedom to screw around. I think I will go to the gym tomorrow morning. no I WILL go to the gym tomorrow morning. I want my bf to call me. I hate waiting for him to call me, but I feel like when iiiiii call him it’s like “admitting defeat” in a way. He’s a man, he can call me, I just wish he would want to have called sayyyyyy 1 hour ago. Grrrrrr.
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment