There is a hot turkey burger sitting in a box in my closet. Ew ewe w puke! Gross. Oh well, it’s better than having to eat it I guess. I was totally able to get away with not eating dinner today, which is rare, and good for me. 0 cals consumed today, but also I didn’t go to the gym, it just felt wayyyy too good sleeping in.
Thanksgiving was fun, more fun than most years, I got to see my best friend for a few hours cuz she was in town! Yay for the first time since like august, wow!!! I curled my hair and did my makeup and wore a dress, because I wanted to remind my family/best friend/(myself also) that I cannnnn look somewhat/sorta/kinda pretty if I try….usually they only always see me in sweats/pajamas/with messy hair and no makeup.
Funny how different things get in just ~365 days…..
Thanksgiving 2008:
I ate till I was stuffed, then ate some more, then ate desert
I drank caloriefilled punch, with vodka in it
I had my BF come over after dinner, and we were the cutest happiest couple ever
I weighed about 130ish
Best friend and I talked about black Friday shopping mostly
Gym? What gym? Was not a member of any gym.
Thanksgiving 2009:
I ate as little as possible, and didn’t eat any desert
I drank black coffee and diet dr pepper and water, and I cant even imagine drinking calories!
My X-BF did not come over but he called me, I ignored the call, and he left me a message on my phone, which I listened to and felt totally indifferent about.
I weighed about 105ish
Best friend and I talked about our plans to lose weight and have total domination over all other girls by being skinnier then them.
Chewed and spit some chocolates….kinda unintentionally once again…
Felt really annoyed/distraught that the gym was closed on this holiday
Lol
I am beyond sick of school.
I feel really lonely lately also.
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment