Yesterday I went to the store and bought a liter of sprite zero and the 5 cal lemonade, and pineapple juice for mixers, and then I realized “fuck if I come home with this my mom will knowww I am going to be drinking tonight” so I somehow fit ALL of it in my purse, haha I thought it was about to break, and the clanging of cans and sloshing of liquids also was pretty much a dead giveaway, but I managed to sneak it into my overnight bag i was bringing to my friends.
My mom cooked a fatty breakfast yesterday with eggs, bacon, pancakes, hashbrowns, etc. more fatty fat food, toast, god damn, and I ate 2 whole wheat pancakes, I couldn’t avoid breakfast unfortunately. Then when I was with my friend last night she made a really big deal about me not getting anything to eat, which was unusual of her, so she made me eat 320cals worth of jack in the box, ughhh. But it was either eat, or make her mad, and most people I wouldn’t mind pissing off but shes one of my most dear friends so I just complied and opened my mouth. Then I drank basically the entire bottle of watermelon sour, no clue the calories in that, but I know it had to be a shit ton, flavored alcohol= super sugar filled and full of calories. Like I knewww that was gonna happen ahead of time, I did not expect my mom to make me eat breakfast or my friend to make me eat fast food though, which sucks, but I am not gonna cry too much over it.
Today I woke up feeling like shittt, and we went for coffee, which helped my pounding headache slightly, and then we cleaned my friends entire house! I am such a good friend, I know.
I ate dinner tonight, a porkchop, carrots and a slice of french bread. Blahhhh, I had no choice but to eat dinner. Fuck I need to hit the gym tomorrow, that’s for sure. I have a feeling I gained a good 2 lbs from all my intake yesterday….shitttt….oh well i guess. Why does socializing have to involve food??? Blahh.
I didn’t do my reading for one of my classes, nooo motivation today after I got home. I suck. Oh well I have a 6 day weekend to catch up on schoolwork I guess, but if class has a quiz tomorrow I am screwed…and oddly I don’t care?
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment