Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I live a really uninteresting life

That’s why the lack of bloggingness…. Just school mainly, and going to the gym, and listening to my parents obsess over what to cook for thanksgiving, and freezing!

Ate: 2 small homemade chocolate white chocolate chip cookies (500?)
Gym: burnt 700

I get SO cold at school its painful! Like yes there is heat indoors but I think that just the fact that on school days I am running on empty (I never eat except dinner which I am forced to eat around like 5-7pm…whenever it gets cooked…and on school days I don’t get home till like 7pm so I am at school with 0 cals in my system) I get so cold I feel like I cant hold my pen to take notes! Haha. Like holy shit its horrible. I mean what do I do wear a snowsuit to school? My ideas so far include: wear more clothes (but I feel like the type of cold I have is one that is colder then clothes, if that makes sense…) bring handwarmers to school (those hot hands things), maybe a hot watterbottle and like stick in in my shirt? Haha. Or maybe like microwave a potatoe and stick it in my pocket….yes I am serious, I heard that’s what they would do in the olden days to stay warm…..

I am currently waiting for my mom to get home and take me shopping, I am gonna buy some like micro fleece zip ups, or other warm clothes, I wanted to wait till I am smaller to buy new clothes but I am so cold always that I cant wait any longer.

I told my xbf not to call or text me anymore. I told him I would contact him once I weigh 90lbs or less, because until then i feel like talking to him just distracts me and demotivates me…its weird.

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't worry about the cold thing.

    Cold aka shivering, burns SHIT LOADS of calories. SHIT LOADS.

    So maybe just stay cold. Get skinny. Burn those calories your forced to eat.

    I don't know.

    Just my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really good to see your persistence at the gym, you are doing great <3

    I am always freezing now as well. If it's really bad I try to drink a cup of hot green tea, which is 5 calories or less. it's only temporary but it does take that terrible chill out the bones for a bit anyway.

    Hope you'll have a good rest of the week and I'll be praying for us all on Thanksgiving, haha.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete