...because he uses really smart long descriptive indirect ways of describing really simple shit, and then his answers to my questions leave me with more questions, he is really shitty at explaining what he is trying to say, he takes long pauses when he is talking sometimes ( I HATE THAT, I love fast talkers, like me!) his phone seems to NEVER be charged!? Seriously, plug your phone in at night, in the morning it will be charged its that simple, his phone always gives the low battery signal and then dies mid conversation which is frustrating as hell, because 1. Hes to fucking dumb to remember to charge his phone and 2. I get pissed because he will usually be like driving or not at home and then I have to wait like 3 hours before the conversation can be resumed, and this leads me to be curious/annoyed! GD it.
The only reason I still communicate with him is cuz of that parents thing (I wrote about it in some other post) oh and also because sometimes I just get realllyyyy bored and realllllyyy lonely, but only if I am really really of both those things. Ha, yes I am lame/mean/horrible (to him) and pretty pathetic at the same time, but he also doesn’t care about me or anything at all so its not like I am leading him on.
I realized that spell check does not have suggested words for profanity, hahaha. No I didn’t mean bucking, ducking, or tucking, but thanks for the suggestions computer!
Food: spinach salad, noodles with pesto (my small dinner I had to eat)
Gym: no gym till after wed.
I went to meet my study group, on campus I saw one of my friends and he was like “ well don’t you just look adorable, you look so cute” (he meant it in a totally non-hitting on me way) and he thought my shirt was so cute, which made me slightly happy….too bad he is like 40 and so a 40 year olds opinion aren’t what I am after, lol! But it was this super brighty-plaid shirt that’s like 4 years old I got from American Eagle, its great and yes it is super cute, and its nice to be noticed, even if its just by my friends who are twice my age.
One of the girls in my study groups brought me a sugarfree Americano!! (she works as a barista) and that totally made my day even better! And it was delicious and made me so happy, it was the nicest thing ever!!!
On the way home I heard good songs on the radio!
My mom told me to eat a piece of pizza I said “YUM” then she walked outside, and I proceeded to microwave it spray it with hairspray and stash it in my room….crazy? yes! Effective, also yes.
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love food sabotage! Haha.
ReplyDelete