Sunday, May 22, 2011
Ahh! Ive been SO busy lately. I feel good though, I weighed 109 this morning. I have been living off of pink grapefruit and asparagus. I also have my nursing clinical at a family practice clinic this week, so I am gone for about 9 hours a day tues-fri doing that. I have been eating 1 cup of special K cereal, combined with 1 light Yoplait yogurt, I mix them both together in a bowl, it is SOOO GOOD. So its about 200 cals. It makes it so filling when you combine the yogurt with the dry cereal. Then for lunch I pack some almonds, about 1/8th cup (70 cals), and ½ cup of special k cereal (50 cals) (dry…I hate milk in my cereal), and some craisins (100 cals) and then ill have a mall amt of whatever my mom cooks for dinner. I eat lunch when I am at my clinical because it is SO important for me to be on point. I mean I am giving injections, and charting, and ordering prescriptions, and dealing with human lives, so I need to be alert and energized when I am there. So I eat my lunch every day. I am such a slacker, I gotta go study for an exam tomorrow, which I haven’t studied at all for yet! Ahh!! Hope everyone is doing good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I LOVE special K cereal, the one with the strawberries! and the cereal bars that are only 90 cals. I eat one of the bars with some snapple diet peach tea for a 90 cal breakfast. Wish you luck on your exam!
ReplyDelete