I weighed 107 this morning! probably dehydration, but its still nice to see. Woo!
Yesterday I ran 3 miles, in about 30 mins, haha SLOW me. But it was outside, there was hills and I stopped to walk a few times and I was running on empty, literally.
My fam had a memorial day bash yesterday and they BBQ’d and baked a cake and made pasta, but I didn’t eat any of it, none of it even looked good to me. Nothing. I tried a bite of the cake, it tasted JUST okayyy, so I spit it out. The pasta was JUST okaaaay also, so id dint bother. I seriously was hungry and would have ate IF there was anything I liked. But there is nothing that appealed to me. Ha, so it worked out for me. I just drank black coffee and diet pepsi all night.
My little cousins were sitting down to eat dinner, and this is right when I cut a piece of cake to try, and right before I go to eat the cake my 4 yr old cousin says “did you eat something healthy first?” hahahaha, and of course I didn’t eat anything, or anything healthy, but I thought it was sooo cute that sheeee was inquiring to me if I had ate something healthy before I had desert, lol cuz I knowww her parents have her eat dinner before she can have any treats. Haha so I lied and said yes I ate salad and a hotdog and pasta first, because I want to set a good (although fake) example to her. Hahaha. it was funnyyyy, she even pointed her finger at me when she asked, lol.
Funny stuff ppl said to me recentally: my uncle came over a week ago and he was like “god it looks like you lost 100 lbs, you look gaunt, sick” and I DID look sick, because I was TIRED from nursing clinical and I had no makeup on so I look pale/sickley without it. And I just said “no I definitally haven’t lost any weight, im just tired” and he goes “well don’t get so tired that you forget to eat”
I was trying on a dress with a slip to see if it was STILL see-thru with the slip I had bought and I was having my sisters examine it and try to see if they could see my underwear thru the dress with the slip on under it and my older sister said I looked like “an anorexic vampire” lol. Anorexic because she thinks I am skinny, and vampire because I am PALE.
I had my sis take a pic of me last night cuz I was wearing a cute new top and I had my hair curled, and I was like "oh let me take my jacket off for this pic", and she was like “no keep it on, your bony shoulders will show if you take your jacket off, and you already have the mary-kate look goin’ on as is”
CRAZY how do people think these things when I see everything SO totalllly different. Like what the hellllll. Everyone is crazy with totally wacky perceptions. I see the truth, and the truth is I got about 15 lbs left to go before I look even close to good.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment