Gym time: burnt 600ish cals.
Today I ate: craisins (140 cal) 30 green grapes (too lazy to check cals) I pecan (also too lazy to do the math to divide and figure out what 1 pecan is) I spoonful of angel food cake batter (cuz I was curious if angel food cake batter is any good….its not btw) 3 cups black coffee (0 cals) 2 diet pepsi (0 cals)
I texted with my best friend for a bit, she has had “perfect days” the last 2 days, which is great for her, and motivated me to do well/resisting temptations. My other good friend told me she lost 7lbs since her and her bf broke up, so everyone I know is involved in the totally unhealthy-lack of eating habits thing, which is nice for me. My friend asked me for a recommendation of what cigarettes to buy, cuz she wanted to “take the edge off”…not quite sure what she meant by that, but I was happy to offer my advice. A “good friend” would say “no don’t smoke, its horrible for you” but iiiiiii think being a good friend is supporting the decisions of one’s friends, and not lecturing them, unless they are willing to learn.
I need to buy: diet pop (Sunkist, dr pepper, cherry coke zero), more millstone coffee, or other flavored grounds that are 0 cals, more sports bras, more sugar free gum, sugar free cream savers, sugar free jello,
Dinner was hamburgers. Ughhh, I hate hamburgers for dinner because I HAVE to eat the entire burger, like there is no avoiding it, I cant say “mom I only want a half a burger” she would flip abitch on me and tell me to eat the entire burger….. like foods like pastas or spaghettis or soups I can get away with sneaking a littttlle tinyyy portion of them, without the entire family totally noticing I am trying to eat very little. So blah. Hamburger (500 cals max I will guess)
My mom made strawberry shortcake! Yum! I totally resisted it, and pretended to be asleep when she was yelling for me to come have some. Goddd. I went a little bit crazy for a while it was soo hard to not eat something sweet, I was like pacing around, my mind was racing then I just told myself no way was I going to add to my fatness. Andddd I practiced self control! Yay for me I guess, even though I shouldn’t have ate the random weird snacks I ate earlier (grapes and crasisns and the spoon full of batter and the one pecan (lol random) )
<3>
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

God..I m suddenly insanely jealous..for this teensy second. Because you resisted STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE. My god..I can't practice self-control that well!
ReplyDeleteLol, thanks I guess! I usually can’t either…that’s why lately I just tell my self “get the hell out of the kitchen” like if I go there for a cup of coffee or a glass of water I bolt out of there as quick as I can, because if not I will start opening cupboards, opening the fridge, staring at food, picking up food, putting the food back down, and have a mental breakdown as to whether or not I should eat the food, and then sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. so I must avoid the kitchen at all costs!
ReplyDelete