I weighed 106-107ish today. I went to the gym bright and early. Burned 650 cals, I felt really tired/short of breath today while at the gym, ugh.
My mom bought me a titanium waterbottle! Finally!i hope it doesn’t leak, I seriously have had a near impossible time finding a reusable waterbottle that doesn’t leak. She also asked me if I wanted a granolabar, and since I was on my bed with my laptop on me and a notebook and books all on my lap she offered to bring it to me, and then she left, and so I knew I had to open it so the wrapper would be evidence I ate it….ughhh….so yeah I sprayed hairspray on it and I hid it in this box where I hide food until I can later dispose of it. God it was hard to not eat it.!! I had 2 pieces of gum and 2 sugar free hard candies (25 cal) sooo that made my mind screaming eat shut up for a while.
Dinner was leftover spaghetti/garlic bread (700?) and then I ate chocolate (200?) grrr I am so embarrassed to admit it, but I am not gonna lie. I feel so lame for choooosing to eat the chocolate. It was one Halloween size crunch and one Halloween size plain m&ms. So food wise today I failed, but I mean at least it wasn’t a fatty binge. I have officially overcame the “fuck it all I might as well binge” attitude. Like I totally have conquered that mindset!
Well that’s really all that’s new in my not at all adventurous life. I went and tried on my sisters jeans, just to see if I could fit in them, and I do! Yay! Now I have more clothing options…if she lets me borrow them that is.
Plan for tomorrow: coffee, gym, shower, coffee, studyyyy, not eat, coffee, sleep. Wow, how fun.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment