Wednesday, October 7, 2009
try this...
...Random thing I read in womens health: a tip for avoiding cravings/not giving in to junk food and whatnot is to dress nice for the day, like wear some makeup and a cute outfit that makes you feel sexy, because I guess the logic behind it is that if you go about your day looking like hell/not being dressed/not showered you kinda just think/feel not as confident/good about yourself so you are more likely to have the thought process of “I am ugly as hell anyways I might as well just eat” but when you dress up you feel more confident/happy with your appearance and yourself so you are more likely to think “wow I am lookin good today, I don’t wanna mess up my awesomeness by eating that slice of cake”. Lol sorry I cant explain this theory as good as the mag did, but it is really so true…..even though 5 days a week I don’t wear makeup, or do my hair, and I wear sweats and baggy tshirts. Haha, I mean why would I do my makeup/hair/dress up when I am going to be sitting at my desk at home reading boring school books? But try it out, the results will surprise you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment