Tuesday, December 15, 2009
ahh!
Ahhh!!! Final exams tomorrow. So worried. Holy hell! Like my heart rate has not slowed down for the last week!!! good news is I have been restricting significantly better then usual. Wooo! Winter break is almost here! I have so much to get accomplished this winter break! I am going on vacation also winter break (where I will eat literally near nothing for 6 days)! I am just a nervous wreck! Send me positive energy via blogger for my exams pretty pleasssse, k? lol. Ill update more soon, think positive & think thin & do amazing!! & goodluck to everyone else who is prepping for finals….i feel your pain, lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i'm sending you good karma vibes right now! good luck good luck! i'm so glad i'm done for the semester! wish you happy and thin-filled holidays!!:)
ReplyDeleteand thanks for commenting, i hate uglyuglyugly days
<3