Thursday, December 31, 2009

Im home! My “vacation” was lovely!
Sat: nothing
Sun: ate 20 cals burnt 400ish
Mon: ate 70 cals, burnt 550ish at gym
Tues: ate 318ish cals, burnt 550ish at gym
Wed: ate 125 cals, burnt 650ish at gym

We drank loads of tea, black coffee, and water and diet pop. Its soooooo fucking easy to not eat when I am with my best friend, like no one tempting me with baked goodies, no one pressuring me to eat, it was just pure bliss! haha. and her gym is bomb, lotsa machines I wasn’t used to using though so that made working out somewhat more confusing/harder in a way. But overall it was a greatttt trip! I gotta unpack all my clothes and stuff, ugh….wierd thing that happened, the first couple nights I had this weird sensation, I was sitting on the couch and it felt like the entire couch/room was moving, it felt like I was sitting still but the room was turning upside down, and I like gasped and jolted really quick and then it stopped. It happened again the next night too. No food yet today, who knows if it will stay that way, cuz my mom is baking for new years, ahhh uggghh.

1 comment:

  1. I wish you a happy new year. May all your dreams
    comes true. Don't stop going to gym you are doing
    it very well.

    ReplyDelete