Wednesday, December 23, 2009

painting i made!


Fall quarter class grades: 4.0, 3.9, 3.5….cumulative QUARTERLY GPA= 3.8. holy fucking shit, these are the worst grades I have got in my entire 3 years at college for a quarter. I have never got a grade as low as a 3.5 before, like this has broke my heart a little bit. Most people think these are “good” grades, but good isn’t perfect now is it? …okay rant over…cry cry cry, I shooda tried harder, or something, or fucked my professor for a grade, or who knows what.


Uhmm so ive had a sore throat for the last few days, my skin has been breaking out, I went to the dermatologist got some prescriptions, and I said to my dr “so after a couple months if these creams don’t work, what do we do next?” and he goes “then we shoot you” and I say “ huh, shoot me??” and he goes “yeah, we’ll just shoot you, and put you outta your misery” and he chuckles. Hahaha? wtf? I have a crazy/funny dermatologist. But seriously he probably shoodnt have said that to a depressed girl like myself.


I am gonna post a picture of a painting I made 2 days ago….its creepy….i promise I am not crazed! Seriously! ….no clue how to post pictures, but im gonna try...i also need to learn how to delete pictures after positing them, so i can delete any pics i post of myself


I leave to go on vacation w/ my best friend on the 27th! Thank fuckign god! All my family has done is baked SO much food, and I have been sleeping in till 2pm, and then taking more naps all day long, and just being a lazy fuck,….i guess I am making up for lost time since I was super busy/stressed for the last 2 quarters. Its hard to resist food when it is like BAM in my face 24/7. My entire family is home, my mom doesn’t work during breaks from school, my dad is on vacation too. Ughhhhh. I hate it. I hate it so much. Not eating today, I have had 4 cookies, that is 4 cookies too many, no more food. I am avoiding an xmas party just cuz I don’t wanna eat, or get ready to go to it cuz I have seriously been lazy/grubby/it will take me like 7 hours to make myself look semi-decent at the state I am in.

1 comment:

  1. WOW, thats AMAZING!!!!!! Sounds like you are doing well. And guess what... I am breaking out like crazy, too!!!! I feel like I can't even go to the gym without putting makeup on, my skin is SO BAD!!!!

    Grr, I hate it... :|

    ReplyDelete